Sunday, January 18, 2015

Brooklyn Bound

Is always great to step away from your comfort zone.

I live in Yonkers I hang out mostly here with my HS friends or my parents. Half the other time you can find me in Washington Heights with everyone else. I decided to hang with one of my favorite girls and her son in Brooklyn. We visited The Neptune II diner , best Monte Cristo I've ever had. We then walked by some cool murals in different neighborhoods.

Finally, we visited the famous Dumbo area where you enjoy the view of the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridge near the water.

The entire time I was freezing thank god for my heavy coat and scarf lol.





Top to bottom: Scarf (American Apparel Infinity Scarf), Shirt (Zara), Faux Leather Jeans (Zara)

Jewelry : Necklace (Charlotte Russe), Midi Rings (Forever 21, Aldos) Index Finger Ring (S.O.S Boutique in Queens), Arm Warmers (Steve Madden)


Coat ( Arden B),  Pants (Zara), Booties ( Steve Madden) , Purse (Urban Expressions)
Site Seeing
End to a great day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment